Vision and Mission
The Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering envisions the upliftment of students especially living in rural areas, through an effective teaching learning process and quality research, to make them competent globally with sound technical, interpersonal, analytical, managerial skills and professional ethics.
1. Offering well-balanced curriculum to acquire professional competencies.
2. Developing state of-the-art infrastructure and research for effective teaching learning process and quality research..
3. Strengthening of soft skills, especially of rural students, through co-curricular & extra-curricular activities.
4. Creating awareness & thirst for life-long learning through interaction with outside world regarding contemporary issues, technological trends and entrepreneurship.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSO’s) & Programme outcomes (PO’s) of B.Tech (ECE)
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s) & Programme outcomes (PO’s) of M.Tech (ECE)
Punjab Technical University
*UGC , NBA , AICTE ,MHRD , PunjabGovt. TEQIP-II(GNDEC CELL)
*ISTE ,IEEE ,I.E ,IETE ,IED
* List of advisors for Aug-dec'21
COLLEGE NOTICE BOARD
List of students admitted in B.Tech.
List of students admitted in M.Tech.
List of Expert talks,lectures,seminars,workshops, organized by the department for the knowledge upgradation of the students
Professional Activities organised for students
90.8 Mhz FM Radio Station Activities
Notice for Minor Degree, July-Dec 2021
* Performa for Minor Engineering Degree
* Performa for Honor Engineering Degree
Achievements of students in co-curricular activities
Achievements of students in extra-curricular activities